Sharijoy
Stole this Idea from Pen... who stole it from someone else....and so on

Fun Stuff

What were you doing 10 years ago?
planning may back packing trip around Europe 12 countries in 3 months.... Man was that ever Awesome. I'd love to do it again only this time with Dug.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Dug and I went down to see his parents on the Island and surprised KIM and PAPA for their birthdays( BTW.. I was still pregnant then not knowing if we were having a boy or girl)

Five snacks you enjoy:
• POPCORN WITH BUTTER AND SALT
• Strawberries,pineapple, bluberries, and watermelon
• DQ blizards ( Skor no chocolate sauce) or (banana split no chocolate sauce)
• crackers and chesse
• veggie and dip

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
• ABC's (I'm copying Pens here)
• Happy Birthday to you
• If you leave, don't leave now (OMD)
• Mediate (Inxs)
• nothing compares 2 u ( Sinead O'Conner)
Sorry I suck at songs.... I could own the disc and still ask who sings this and whats it called???

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
• Get Dug his Harley F350 Truck
• Get married somewhere Dug wants to but bring everyone I want to.
• Quit my job and be a stay at home mom
• Travel Travel Travel
• Give some money to help rescue negelected pets

Five bad habits:
• Starting 5 projects at one time and S-L-O-W-L-Y finishing them
• not sticking to my goal setting ( some of them)
• leaving water glasses everywhere in the house
• not flossing my teeth daily
• getting an idea in my head and not letting go of it

Five things you like doing:
• Being Kalis mom
• Being Dugs lover and best friend
• hanging out with or talking to friends
• Eating a really good meal
• travelling

Five things you would never wear again:
• stir up pants
• feathered hair sprayed to new heights
• leg warmers
• those baggy pants ( MC Hammer or Harem pants whatever they were called)
• socks with lace around the cuff, one glove, neon or fish netting

Five favorite toys:
• Duggie ( wink wink )
• Jetskis
• ATV
• my laptop
• power tools for renos
0 Responses