Sharijoy
Hi Ya all
We are back in canada but not home yet we are down on the island visiting with the in-laws .... even though we just spent ove a month on the road with em!! Its more for Kali to see her Aunties and Uncles and Cousins and Great Aunties and Great Uncles ....and well you get the picture!! Gained 10 pounds all in the BELLY!!! lets hope its a BOY!!!!! but I'll take whatever!! miss you guys TONS!!!!!!!!! can't wait to get to talk on the phone, hAve a bubble bath, sleep in my own bed and watch TV.... who won Super Nova???...Big Brother?...is amazing race on yet???should be home in a 4 or 5 days!!
3 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    I'm glad you're back to the island safe and sound! I love you and miss you tons! Give Miss K a big hug and kiss from us. I bet she's grown lots. I've kept quiet...have been dying to share your news!!!
    Stay safe!


  2. BluEyedFool Says:

    YAY!!!!
    I'm so glad your almost home! I'm with Jenny too and so excited for you guys. When I told Hal he thought I was joking, lol.

    Enjoy your visit on the Island but hurry and get your ass home. j/k

    xoxo to all,
    Pen


  3. Janelle Says:

    glad to hear from ya!!
    are you seriously pregnant??? yippeeee!!!!'
    Lukas won Supernova
    Boogie won BB6.
    and yes, Amazing race has started & it's really good!