Sharijoy
Hey everyone hope you all had a GREAT summer full of fun and special moments that will be remembered always!! I know we did!! our trip was AMAZING.... tooooo much driving but all in all it all worked out awesome. Once I get organized I'll post some pics. BUt first we have soooooooo much to do at home here!! we have to empty the motorhome, clean it, winterize it, get house organized from all our NEW PURCHASES, get stuff ready for work, go thru Kalis closet as she has grown SOOOOOO much I need to pack up all the stuff she doesn't fit anymore..... trust me thats alot of stuff the girl could have her own clothing line!! write thank yous to all who sent her bday gifts, GO TO DOCTORS TODAY AND ULTRASOUND tomorrow.....we are nervous that this time around it might be twins!!! I'm just hoping that my belly popped early this time cuz it never fully recovered from Kali ( Let me believe it!!) We will soon find out!! Keep you all posted.....please let it be a singleton!!! Jenny STOP PRAYING FOR TWINS!!!!lol Well lots to get done ....Dug took Kali to Terrace to get his skates shrapened for his hockey game tonite sooooooooooo I need to accomplish as much as I can in an empty house!! Thats always the best alone, blast music, clean, tidy, organize!!! WITH NO INTERUPTIONS!!!! " Shari wheres my.......?" Sad thing is 98% of the time I know where it is!! plus need to get it all done so I can watch LOST tonite uninterupted!!!!! So will write again when all is accomplished.... will tell tales of where we went, what we saw , what we did..... and of cousre pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take care all
10 Responses
  1. Christy Says:

    Welcome Home! Congrats on the baby! I must have missed the post about that. When are you due?


  2. Jenny Says:

    Can't wait for the stories and some pics! I'm especially excited for the ones of Kali and Grampa!
    TTYL!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    glad to have you back my dear! i'm excited for your posts to come! and i'm smile big if you are having twins!!!


  4. Tanya Says:

    Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip. Congrats on the belly! How exciting.

    I'll be watching Lost tonight as well...I can't wait!


  5. Laura Says:

    Welcome back! Congrats on the pregnancy...such wonderful news...when are you due? Can't wait to hear about your trip! Wow you were gone a long time. Laura


  6. BluEyedFool Says:

    Double trouble!!! I'm so excited for you guys and love, love, love you belly...it's way higher this time!

    Looking forward to the stories, pictures and just getting to hang with you.

    xo Pen


  7. Sharijoy Says:

    thanks guys!!! Doc heard a heart beat...feeling better hoping for ultrasound in the am...I'd be due end of April. keep u all posted!!


  8. Jenny Says:

    Okay that made me cry!!!
    I am so happy the doctor heard a heartbeat!! I've said my prayers every day/night for a safe and healthy pregnancy for you and baby!!
    Thinking of you and missing you!!!


  9. Jenny Says:

    Okay...just one heartbeat??
    Did you know that when Scott's mom was pregnant (I guess way before ultrasounds) she didn't find out they were having twin until 3 weeks before her due date....


  10. BluEyedFool Says:

    oy yi yi Jenny...that's like those women who go in to have their baby only to deliver one and SURPRISE, SURPRISE...there's another one in there hiding!!