Sharijoy
K don't have much time am very tired........ was reading a view blogs don't think I'll be able to catch up on all of them left some msg only to find out they didn't upload... makes me mad!! tried to leave Janelle a msg poor girl she had a big poope mess to clean up... YUCKY!!! Anyway back to Doc appointment.... so pee test = instant POSITIVE then Doc spreads the goop on my belly and takes a listen..... da dump da dump
he says " Hear that?"
I say " Yeah"
he says thats your heart beat"
da dump da dump da dump
"Hear that?" he say....
" Yeah!!!" I said
he say " thats the babys heartbeat!!"
I teared up, thankful that there was one there!!
da da da
" HEAR that?" he says
"Yeah!!" I said
he says " the baby just farted!!"
I nearly died it was soooooo funny!!
anyway way tired lots to do going to bed nite ya'll
5 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    I commented on your previous post....yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Like I said you have been in my thoughts and prayers daily for a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery. I can't wait to hear what you learn today!!
    Thinking of you and glad that it all went good yesterday!
    Love you!
    on a sidenote: I can't comment on anyone's blogs either. I notice lots of people can and the only way I can do it is if I do it anonymous with my name signed on the bottom....so if you learn how they're doing it let me know!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    yipppeee! i made your post! and yes, it was very yucky!!
    i'm excited you got to hear the baby's heartbeat! very exciting!
    blessings!!


  3. BluEyedFool Says:

    Fingers crossed it's a singleton and that you get a good peek at what's there. Hal and I are both so very excited for you guys and wish you all a very happy pregnancy and looking forward to what April brings.

    Jenny, I couldn't either but blogger kept logging me out so I closed logged out, closed the window and then came back to blogger home page and signed back in.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Erin called and told me she saw you the other day and that you're pregnant. BIG CONGRATULATIONS!! Wishng you good health and lots of rest (oh wait, I can't perform miracles...)

    :)


  5. Hey Shari,

    I am so behind on what's going on with you. So I hopped on to your blog for a few minutes (since both babies are asleep....miracle!)

    I'm so happy for you that you're PG again!!! Woo-hoo!

    Holly