Sharijoy
Sorry haven't written, Doug had some computer issues so I didn't even get to check out everyone elses!! Christy Dug and I are in CT OFTEN!!! could of been me... maybe we should come up with a code so you could ask me something and if I wasn't me you'd still get an answer from the other person and not look like an idot!! Like " Do you know where the potting soil is?" LOL
Anyway just updating some photos of my lil bros wedding and............. KALI WALKED TODAY!!!!
LOTS..... she took off and then we kept making her walk back and forth between Dug and I ....It was SOOOOOOOOOOO cute and funny!!

Oh yeah she also got a hair cut..lets just say thank god hair grows!!! I'll have to take a pic of her first trim!!!!!!

its late I'm tired and still trying to upload photos..hope all is well in blogland. I'll try and catch up on my reading and writing!!!
4 Responses
  1. Christy Says:

    Hey Sherri...I really think it was you I saw that day. But I don't think Dug was here. You were with a taller women with shorter dark hair and I recognized her from Kitimat! But the code thing is a great idea...potting soil...I love it! haha


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hey! Just letting you know that I've changed my blog to be a private one! I still want you to check it though & be my friend!! :)
    so, please e-mail me at j-losworld@hotmail.com with the e-mail you use for Blogger so that I can send you an invite!!! thanks!!!
    - Janelle ( J-Lo's World!)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Well holy heck she blogs!! hehehe.
    I absolutely love the pics of the wedding Shari.

    xo Pen


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Hellooooooooo?!?!?! hehehehe, I know your busy but miss ya in blog land.

    xo Pen