Sharijoy



Heres a couple of before pictures of a kitchen chandelier that was given to me I
decided to see if I could transform it into a cute girly chandelier for Kalis room.I was looking at one in Canadian Tire and it was $180 bucks and for a 3 lamp one was $130 bucks....so Free sounded like I should give it a try!!
I sanded down the brass, gave it a white paint job, pulled the guts out and flipped it around the other way so I could put shades on it!! then I bought 5 shades and hot glued some fringe to it, bought some colored bobbles at the craft store and put then on some fishing line....presto!! I think it turned out Okay!! what do you think??? I think I spent $50 bucks!!
Labels: edit post
8 Responses
  1. BluEyedFool Says:

    OMG...I LOVE IT!!! Shari it sounded like it looked really nice but wow, that's amazing and truly girly looking. I swear you should start your own local fix it show!

    TTFN,
    Pen


  2. Jenny Says:

    You did an AMAZING job Shari!
    You are so talented.
    I can't wait to see what her room turns out like. I agree with Pen, we should sponsor you you'd kick some butt on HGTV.
    "A Mommy and Her Hammer..."


  3. Robin Green Says:

    I think you did a wonderful job--how creative you are. I would never think of it. I have few original crafty ideas--I am such a copy-cat!


  4. Laura Says:

    I'm totally blown away...you got talent girl. WOW!!


  5. Lucy Says:

    K seriously, OMG like where do you get these ideas? From now on, before I throw anything out. Im calling you!..lol..
    Once again, you have me at awe...It is sooo cute!
    You rock sista!


  6. Susan Says:

    I'm impressed! I came by for Menu Plan Monday and stayed to visit a minutes, and now I'm glad I did! I'm also a fellow BC resident!


  7. Lara Says:

    So cute! You're amazing!


  8. Roxy Says:

    I LOVE YOU!! LOL I have the same exact chandelier in my dining room and have just put up with it because I didn't have the money/skills to do anything with it. I am jumping on this today!! Thank You!!!