Sharijoy
While I was on my best buds blog she had a link to a girl named Trista whos hosting a recipe swap of tried and true recipes so heres her link to check out everyones recipes http://swtbamamamaof2.blogspot.com/index.html

My Hunny doesn't have a sweet tooth... I love eating homemade sweets but know that it would be me eating the whole thing so I don't bake very often. But one of his favorites are Jelly Rolls so thought I'd post that in honor of Duggie!!

Jelly Rolls
recipe from Carrie
preheat oven to 375'F
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and coat lightly with pam
whip until stiff but not hard 6 egg whites and 125ml sugar
In another bowl whip until light 6 egg yolks and 125ml sugar
sift together 100ml potatoe flour, 100ml flour, 1tsp baking powder
Fold whites and yolks together lightly then sift the flour mixture over top and fold in carefully just until properly blended. Pour onto prepared cookie sheet and bake for 16mins or when top springs back when lightly touched.
Remove from oven and leave for 2-3 mins. Slide cake with wax paper onto counter top let cool for 5 mins or so.
prepare another piece of wax paper by laying it on the counter and lightly sprinkling with sugar.
take your cake and wax paper and flip it onto the sugared wax paper. remove wax paper from cake.
spread 1 cup of desired jam( I used more than a cup) and roll it up cut it and enjoy!!!
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Jenny Says:

    I'll have to try this recipe!
    Hey I figured out how to add pictures on the side...it's only taken me 2 years!!!
    I'll give you the instructions tomorrow,but it's SUPER easy!!