Sharijoy


So as you all know we've been working hard at getting Kalis room together and her moved over so we can work on Parkers room and have it done before his arrival!!!( I hope)

So heres a before shot of the closet with all sorts of stuff in it!!! theres empty shots of the closet....it was functional but not what I would say fully used. Kali being a girl needs a closet she can grow into.. there was no place for long dresses and a huge upper shelve that just was not being fully used to its potential!! I have to say I love to design closet spaces and get the most use out of them. So hope you enjoy the photos.
If you are designing a new closet space figure out what all you want to put into it and work with what else you could use the space for and design accordingly. I spent under forty bucks to do this space. I reused the old stuff that was in there just cut it down with a table saw to sizes that better suited me and bought two new pieces, used the scrap from the one I cut down and built the middle top piece to size cuz it was an odd size that I couldn't buy. I did all on my own... Doug doesn't like doing closets...plus I find I have an idea of how I want it and its better if I go with it he'd want to revamp my idea....so if I can do this on my own SO CAN YOU!!!!!!



PS Papa if you are reading this I made a nice small shelve on the bottom for you to make Kali a Jewelery drawer...Phone me and I'll get you measurements...just white melamine board or if you wanna get fancy you could make one that pulls out and she could take it with her after.


If you wanna see any other reno ideas click on the more renos tab at the top of the page.
Labels: edit post
6 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    You do the BEST closets!
    I want you to help me with our entry way one!
    I love Kali's wardrobe! She has tons of clothes!


  2. Laura Says:

    That is fantastic!! Seriously I could look at pictures like these all day long. I need to come get some power tool lessons off of you. I recognize the Super Value baskets too!! Just love it...all of those compartments...awesome!


  3. Wow and wow again.

    I recognise those blue baskets from Org Junkie's post a couple of months ago LOL


  4. Lara Says:

    It looks wonderful. I love my power tools too. I'm getting ready to build my son's closet and I can't wait! After that I have two more closets, an office and a pantry. Do you want to come help?


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Wow - amazing! I found your blog through Org junkie's post about your daughter's closet and just HAD to check it out. It's great. You've inspired me to go fix up my son's room this weekend!!

    Hey congrats on your little man on his way. Best of luck! They are loads of fun.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Pretty part of content. I simply stumbled upon
    your blog and in accession capital to claim that I get actually loved account
    your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing on your augment and even I success you get admission to persistently fast.

    Have a look at my web-site - Home Staging Business