Sharijoy
From Jen & Pen


1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:00am So nice to have an 18month old who sleep till then.
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds - Can't I have both??
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Night at the Museum with my HUNNY!
4. What is your favorite TV show? LOST...Heroes is good too!
5. What did you have for breakfast? Raspberry yogurt and sliced bananas.
6. What is your middle name? JOY
7. What is your favorite cuisine? GREEK!!!!
8. What foods do you dislike?I'm not a soup lover...I'm trying to digest more of it but really hate tomato, pea and mushroom soups!! YUCK
9. Your favorite Potato chip? I like POPCORN better!!
10. What cd have you been listening to lately? Its been Sat radio!!
11. What kind of car do you drive? MOMMIE MINI VAN MPV
12. Favorite sandwich? JUST ONE I have to pick??? Can't do it...egg salad on a croissant with lettuce, sprouts and S&P,pickles on the side, Tuna melts, BLT's, Everything bagel with salami,butter cheese,tomato,lettuce, onion lightly toasted!!...oh yeah then theres also grilled cheese with onions! I could live off of sandwiches!!
13. What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty, racism, ignorance towards others just to name a few
14. What are your favorite clothes? ANYTHING THAT FITS THESE DAYS!! I'm with Pen on this one!!
15. If you would go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I would book a around the world tour and touch each and every place I could!!But realistically,Thailand(Tour Asia), Africa,or New Zealand
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't have a fav brand
17. Where would you want to retire? Not to sure Doug and I talking about somewhere with Ocean, beach, warm sand and perfect weather year round!! And reasonably priced to live!!
18. Favorite time of day? Love the Am but haven't been getting up that really anymore...I like to see the sun shine in and the quiet of it all.
19. Where were you born? Ontario
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Live when Doug plays Hockey or Lacrosse on the tube Baseball
21. Who do you think will not send this back? Sneak peekers that don't leave comments so I don't know they visited!!
22. Person you expect to send it back first? UHHH don't know!!
23. Pepsi or Coke? hands down Coke even though I'm not a huge pop drinker
24. Beavers or Ducks? Neither...
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Depends half and half I'm a GEMINI split personality!!!
26.Pedicure or Manicure? hands down BOTH!!!
27. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? New baby boy SOON!!!
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A Super Hero
29. What is your best childhood memory? So many....I'd say Sunset Lake with Karen and Holly hanging out all day us girls!!Lake, Mall, Biking!! it was the BEST!!
30. Ever been toilet papering? YEAH a cop car in PG with Craig.S
31. Been in a car accident? Yup I've hit two Moose two different times!!
32. Favorite restaurant? I'm not prejudice...I like em all!!
33. Favorite flower? Sooooooo many to choose...rose, baby carns, sunflowers, lilys
34. Favorite ice cream? Heavenly hash
35. Favorite fast food restaurant? Quiznos and really really missing DQ here!!
36. How many times did you fail your drivers test? O times on Class 5, 1 time on learners for Class 4
37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Travel booking center, and Home Depot
38. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? everyone (dittox2)
39. Last person you went to dinner with? Doug and Kali
40. How many tattoos do you have? 1 and would like one more
41. How many people are you sending this to? Well to whomever reads this blog
42. What time did you finish this e-mail? been working on it off and on while doing dinner and stuff so 8pm
43. Favorite magazine? Style at home, Canadian Living, Home reno,remake,decorate mags!!
44. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be? No one comes to mind...I'm not star struck.
45. If you could choose another first name, what would it be? I like my name... when I was little I liked Debbie but I wouldn't change it I love Shari
46. If you could change your profession right now, what would you be doing? I wish I could afford to be a Stay at home mom. If the pay was better and our town had a provincial run ambulance I would be an Ambulance attendant, and on the side I would love to organize, do renos, redesign peoples spaces for them!!
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. BluEyedFool Says:

    I love reading everyones responses! These are great 'get to know you' things.

    Hugs,
    Pen