Sharijoy
At home so far still no bebe!! minor cramping and mild backache...I'm thinking this is gonna be another back labour delivery!!! I was induced at 8:50 am went back at 1pm and was gelled again...now its the waiting game!! I have to go back to the hospital for 6:30 pm just to get checked. Soooooooo hoping today is the day!! don't wanna be pushing in the wee hours of the morning I like my sleep!! Plus I really would like lil PT to come on Dougs bday. but all I have to say are three things
1.he is a he
2.he is his fathers son...stubborn
3.he is a Taurus......need I say anymore???

lil bugger!!!! lol


4 Responses
  1. BluEyedFool Says:

    It's so toasty warm in there though Mom! C'mon would you want to deal with the cold when you've got a package like that...you know what the cold does. He's waiting for warmer weather, lol.


  2. Unknown Says:

    Hi Shari and Doug and Kali too, Congrats on your new baby boy and how nice for Daddys birthday present. Now Shari how can anyone top that for a 40 year old's birthday? Kali is going to be an awesome big sister. Hope you are all doing well and the best to you both Shari and Doug. Sue and Mike Harris


  3. BluEyedFool Says:

    He's here and they're both doing well!! Looking forward to seeing them tomorrow. I'll let her know you posted Sue!

    Take care and congrats Shari, Doug and Kali!!


  4. Just dropped by to see how you were going and noticed in the comments that your little boy has finally arrived. Congratulations :) I can't wait to hear all the details!.

    What a great bday present for Daddy, my son was born on his daddies bday too :)

    Take care

    Rachel xxx
    http://jugglingmum.blogspot.com