Sharijoy
well I'm up and FINALLY have my bag packed for the hospital!!! I made myself a nice fried egg sandwich and thought I'd do a quick post before I escape for a few minutes of alone time before everyone else gets up!! Just think todays the day or well very close to the day that my family will be complete!! Parker ,Kali Doug and I WOW...Its kinda weird I feel like he will never actually come that I'll be pregnant forever. I can't wait to see him and hold him, I wonder what he will look like is it ANOTHER mini Doug baby or will he resemble more of myside of the family??? what will his cry sound like?? will he be like Kali or be a completely different dispositioned baby??? WE HAD IT SOOOOOOOO GOOD WITH KALI THAT I"M NERVOUS!!!! Its kinda bizarre too cuz I don't feel like a mom and that we are a family but its internal, instilled that hawk like or mother bear like instinct where out of the corner of your eye you see all, feel all, know all, thats going on with them!!

A big huge Happy birthday to the LOVE OF MY LIFE Douglas!! Baby I can't believe you are 40!!!! YOU ARE STILL HOT!!! and everyday I know you I fall deeper in love with you!! I watch you with Kali and you amaze me. I can't wait to see you hold your son!! I look forward to the years to come!!

Jenny and Penny I'll make sure I have to change Parker so you can PEEK at his package.....I know you're dying to see the future CALVIN KLEIN UNDERWEAR MODEL!!!

Doug hasn't a clue how to post sooooooooooo you'll have to await my arrival back home!! Hope everyone has a PAINLESS day unlike some of us!!!


4 Responses
  1. BluEyedFool Says:

    OMG, I'm so happy and excited for you! I tried calling your cell a bit ago but you'd already left. Wishing you all well and that the gel works really well.

    LMAO at the diaper change comment. Hugs and love to you, we are anxiously waiting to hear from you.

    xo Pen and Hal


  2. Jenny Says:

    Anxiously waiting my dear!!!
    Love you!


  3. Lucy Says:

    Oh my goodness, I just got all tingly, I cant wait.
    Im so excited Shari, he is going to be beautiful, as all of you are. Dont forget to breath and squeeze Dougs hand really really hard..hehe..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG!


  4. Christy Says:

    So excited for you!! Can't wait to hear!