Sharijoy
So my inlaws have arrived safe and sound and Kali is over the moon to be able to perform for a new audience. And let me tell you she is doing everything she can to entertain them and make them laugh!!!!
Doug came home from his graveyard shift this morning and we chatted in bed and caught up on his night....I was awake which I normally am NOT!!! but it was nice to have that morning cuddle time....I said to him "I'm gonna make a doctors appointment today and maybe I'll ask the doctor about inducing me?" He said "why?" I said "well I want the baby to come while your parents are here visiting so they have time with him before they have to head back home" Doug says" You know sometimes its not good to eat raw turkey!!" I say " What the hell does that have to do with anything?" He says " Maybe he has to stay in there and cook a little longer!!" I laughed

Meanwhile at my appointment Dr.B said I have at least another week!!! I just sooooo hope he comes while Dougs Parents are still here. So I'm thinking I should take up jogging for a few days!!! Any suggestions?? Jenny yours didn't work!!! got any other bright ideas???


7 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    Unfortunately he'll come when he's ready.
    ..."After intercourse the woman should try to keep the semen around her cervix for as long as is comfortable. Semen contains the wonderful natural prostaglandins that help ripen the cervix. Orgasm also releases hormones to assist uterine activity."(I googled "how to induce labour naturally...")
    ??I guess that means if you do it you should lie with your legs up in the air for awhile?!!LOL
    Hard to entertain the inlaws though!!!


  2. Janelle Says:

    haha - Jenny.

    when i was trying to induce labour with Kamryn (who was over 2 weeks overdue), i heard that pineapple worked for inducing contractions. so one nite i cut up and ate a whole pineapple in one sitting...it didn't do a thing, and it made me nauseous. haha.. so i DOn't recommend that. obviously if my kid was that late, i don't have any advice...
    i just hope for your sake that little man decided he wants to see his grandparents!! :) good luck!


  3. BluEyedFool Says:

    I've heard the same thing Jenny did about intercourse and orgasm.
    Maybe send your inlaws out on a field trip with Kali and get at it....WAIT A MINUTE....you CANNOT DO THIS UNTIL TOMORROW! LOL

    xoxo and hope your labour starts very soon so PT gets to visit with his grandparents before they have to go home.

    xo Pen


  4. Christy Says:

    Cod Liver oil, sex, walks, squats, finished off with a huge pan of orgasm!!!


  5. Sharijoy Says:

    You guys are too funny!! I do feel crappy...feeling like I'm gonna hurl my cookies!!! slight cramping and still tons of back pain!! time will tell!! I think I like the pineapple over cod liver oil!!! Guess I should be playing Jennys song for Dug!!"Lets get it on!!" lol


  6. Jenny Says:

    I'm missing you my bestest!!!
    I want this baby boy to come out tonight...yes tonight would be a good time~!!


  7. Anonymous Says:

    COME ON PARKER! gET YOUR TEENY TINY BUTT OUT HERE!

    Ok, that never works. I was 2 weeks overdue and let me provide a little sage advice: do not get induced. No one has a good experience when they are induced. It is so hard on you.

    Get a massage and tell them to massage all the places that induce labour. They are all the ones they normally avoid on pregnant women :)