Sharijoy
Sorry Blogger won't let me upload the logo right now!!

I saw this on Jenny's site and had t do it!! Its fun and easy and hopefully will get me back in the blogging mood as I have sorta fallen off the wagon with what I want to write about!! Thanks to Annie for hosting it you'll find I added her to my side links, she also has some great recipes she shares too!! Anyway the question to answer is what was the most adventurous thing you have ever done?? I have to say i am abit of a dare devil....I caved as Jenny did, I've Ice climbed, para sailed but I have to say the MOST ADVENTUROUS was Sky Diving over the Swiss Alps.....it was exhilarating!! I was the only woman on the plane...The boys were freaking out and I was the last one to exit cuz at the time I was the littlest.....WOW..As I somersaulted out of the plane the guy I was attached to taped me on the shoulder and pointed to look....I caulked my head back only to see the plane nose diving with us a couple of 100 ft away!! it was AMAZING!! Having a birds eye view...the mountains, the town, the blue sky and me!! I'd do it again in a heartbeat!! I'll have to see if I can find some old photos to scan!! Thanks again Annie...What a great memory to recapture and feel!!


7 Responses
  1. Theresa Says:

    Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog and I see we have something in common already! Skydiving over the Alps must of been a beautiful sight.

    In the US skydiving is cheape due to how many private aircrafts are available. The one in BC that I am aware of is Abbotsford Para Center their website is:
    www.vancouver-skydiving.bc.ca

    looking forward to reading more of your time travels :) great job on your first one!


  2. Nancy Face Says:

    Wow, you're so brave! I'm sure not, haha! The skydiving sounds amazing...thanks for sharing your story! :)


  3. Jenny Says:

    I never had a desire to sky dive, but once I drop some weight I think I'd like to do it!! Can't imagine skydiving with this big ol' butt...it would be like a dead weight(literally!!LOL)....bullet to the ground!!


  4. Jenny Says:

    I need to update my links. There are some I visit, some I don't...some new...will do tomorrow.
    G'night my darling!


  5. Wow! I think I live in a box compared to your adventures. LOL. It must've have been a beautiful view, too.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Wow...and over the beautiful Alps to boot! Switzerland is on my list of places I'd like to see some day :)
    Thanks for sharing your adventure.


  7. Annie Says:

    Wow, what an adventure!
    thanks for participating in TTT!