Sharijoy
So quick post to let you all know I passed my OFA 3 95% on the written and 95% on the practical. Glad that's behind me for another two years!! Sad thing is tomorrow is my first official day back to work!! Boo Hoo! off to wash my face brush my teeth and get some sleep.....too many early morning driving back and forth to T. Its taken its toll on me and now I have to be at work by 6am. Must check out my alarm clock to see it it still works...haven't used it for sooooooooo long! will blog more in the following days! hope everyone is well!!!


Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. BluEyedFool Says:

    YAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Never a doubt that you couldn't do it though and glad it's behind you now so you've got a bit of free time.

    I miss seeing you!
    xo Pen


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats on passing the course!!
    Send Nana home!!