Sharijoy
So I'm still working on fixing my blog.....will take awhile!! In meantime Mr Doug needs to fix our main computer.....everything is wonky on it...pictures are all fuzzy, can't seem to upload any new pics, and when I scroll down the page it auto scrolls up again on me!!! I hate that!! Wish I was computer savy.......I think I also messed up my signature too....need to go and find a new one anyone have any places of suggestions!! I'm hoping Doug has time to see if I can at least move and use my external hard drive to upload photos...or its something with in blogger that I've messed up! wish me luck. I do have a post for jenny about organizing your home files!! I just want to add photos for it. Please don't hate me when you see it!! Its something that is VERY VERY organized in our house.....

8 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    I WON'T be taking pics of my filing system...it's horrendous!!LOL


  2. Sharijoy Says:

    come on JEN I'm dying to see it!! After you telling me about it I gotta have a lil glimpes!!


  3. BluEyedFool Says:

    Ditto Jenny....our filing system is equivalent to...

    the desktop of the computer room or in an old laundry basket in the office that needs to be gone through. I can't wait for Shari to build my office *LMAO*
    I love Shari's filing cabinet and she's right, it is soooo organized!

    xo Pen


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Shari,
    Just wanted to let you know we had a baby girl on March 6th...Kelsey Mae, 7lbs 9oz, 19 in.
    Holly


  5. Jenny Says:

    I'd lose you as my bestest...seriously...It's downright degrading. Although...you should post yours and the same day I'll post my filing system!!LOL


  6. Sharijoy Says:

    Thats funny....its a deal we'll post together!!

    A HUGE Congrats to my Mass Buddy Holly on the birth of her lil girl!! She has two boys so a lil pink in her life i'm sure will be a nice change. One of her sons and Kali are born on the same day. Let me know when you are up to a phone call....would love to catch up and see how things are. WELCOME KELSEY MAE.....beautiful name Holly! Make sure you send photos!!


  7. Jenny Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  8. Jenny Says:

    Check your email to read the post I deleted.