Sharijoy
Thanks Penny...wanted to do a mindless post today!




Welcome to the new 2008 edition of getting to know your friends!
Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you...




1. What is your occupation right now? Mommie, First Aid Attendant/Clamp Truck Op

2. What color are your socks right now? White anklets.... which is odd for me cuz I very rarely wear socks!!

3. What are you listening to right now? SILENCE... and is it ever SWEET!!!
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A cheese burger with avocado
5. Can you drive a stick shift? HELL YEAH!!
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Hottie Doug
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes...Yes I do

8. How old are you today? Sad but I've lost track!!... think its cuz I don't care...let me do the math...38!!
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't want to watch I want to PLAY!!!

10. What is your favorite drink? Ice water with lemon
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? has anyone ever answered NO to this question??

12. Favourite food? ALL.... Greek
13. What is the last movie you watched? think it was called "Vantage point"

14. Favourite day of the year? Not sure if I have a fav day....how about the day I was born!
15. How do you vent anger? I loose it.....walk away and end up in tears
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? my imagination it seemed so much more real back then!!
17. What is your favorite season? Summer
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sure why not!!
20. Who is the most likely to respond? EVERYONE...I'm optimistic

21. Who is least likely to respond? EVERYONE... After all I am a Gemini
22. Living arrangement? messy.....till renos are complete
23. When was the last time you cried? Today...talking with my bud Jenny.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? you don't want to know!!!
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? I'm not sending it to anyone sooo I don't know.
26. What did you do last night? I painted untill 12:30 am
27. What inspires you the most? not sure but i can relate to Pens answers Children and the SUN
28. What are you most afraid of? Dying too early and not seeing how my children turn out

29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
30. Favorite dog breed? Australian Shepard
31. Favorite day of the week? Sunday...warn you it changes
32. Provinces have you lived in? B.C. and Ont


Labels: edit post
0 Responses