Sharijoy
I came home from work today to terrible news...... my dad has been put into a nursing home.I still don't know all the details yet as there is a three hour time difference and it was almost 10 pm there time when I got home. My dads Bday is on the 16 of May he'll be 85..... Its just sooooo hard being here and him soooo far away. I am heart broken for him.  No one wants to loose their independence. I don't know where he is, or what the facility is like? Are there secured grounds for him to get out, how do I go about getting his stuff to him and making sure all his things are taken care of? what about his finances and medical care? will he have access to his own money? Whos gonna buy him his personal care products? I just wanna fly down there and bring him home!!!!! I am just sooooo upset and well, I just need sometime to have it sink in and do whats best for him the best way I can from here.... if it can' t be done from here ....well I'll cross that bridge soon enough.... I'll be phoning them from work in the morning. Keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers........... I'm soooooo worried for him. You just think of your father as a SUPER HERO and that nothing could ever happen to him..... CUZ I"m still his Little girl!!


1 Response
  1. BluEyedFool Says:

    Awww Shari, that's definitely not what you want to hear. I'm so sorry and hope that tomorrow you will get answers to your questions. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

    xoxoxo Pen