Sharijoy

On my mind...... keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers he is going into surgery first thing tomorrow morning, he fell yesterday at the nursing home and fractured his hip. My heart sank when I heard this, my mom passed away from a blood clot from the same procedure. Trying to figure out how fast I can renew my passport, how much last minute flights are and if there is availability, did talk to my friend Denise and she has kindly offered me a place to stay. The next few days will determine EVERYTHING!!!! I LOVE YOU DAD!!! as you said there is no where in heaven or earth that could ever take us from each other.... we are and will always be connected.xox. 

1 Response
  1. Jenny Says:

    Thinking and praying for you and your dad.
    Let me know if there's anything I can do...
    Hugs