Sharijoy
My Dad pulled through the surgery very well and is now recuperating. He didn't loose very much blood and seems to be adjusting pretty well. The pain drugs have continued to make him more confused than normal. I talked to him briefly today and he basically sounded like a Dodo bird. The nurse said he was smiling up a storm but he couldn't really talk. he rehab starts in the next day or two. Hoping that gos well. Soon we leave for Parkers operation in Vancouver, hoping to get our passports renewed while we are there. Still have many things to look into before we decided to go down. I just got rid of a cold sore and now I'm starting to get another one. I normally get one every once in awhile during season change.... or when I'm really stressed and run down.......can you tell which one it is this time???  Anyway please keep Dad in your thoughts and prayers..........xoxox 

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Thinking of you and keeping your Dad in my thoughts and prayers.

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Pen

    *I'm not sure why you have another one?!?!