Sharijoy

Decided to rename my tab to more renos figured everyone would think it was an under construction web page not an actual web page. Any way  loaded some of my living room pictures still have to find the others guess thats what happens when you have too many computers to load to. 

I have to add that writing in my reno blog is helping me feel a lil more like me!! Probably boring for anyone who still comes here but its making me feel a lil more like the Old Shari!!

And if you like the reno blog than please link it!!

Thanks and good nite all!


2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm really loving the theme/design of your site. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

    my blog :: savella fibromyalgia


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I needed to thank you for this great read!! I certainly loved every bit of it.
    I've got you book marked to look at new stuff you post…

    Feel free to surf to my homepage :: back pain medicine doan's ()