Sharijoy




































Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter spent with friends, family and loved ones!! Also hope the Easter bunny was good to you!! I must of been good, I got a beautiful Mothers Easter Card!! My first one!! Made my eyes water!! I am so thankful for all I have and for all I don't have, I think I'm a better person for it!! Doug is working night shift tonite.... so I want to say thanks to Penny and Hal for having us over for an awesome turkey dinner..... Hal said it was the moistest breasts hes ever had!!! LOL... it was funny at the time!! Heres some pics of my lil rugrat!! Auntie Pen was nice enough to take Kali to see the Easter Bunny.... Kali just loved it!!
Heres some Easter Egg pick up lines

I'm grade AAA Jumbo, if you know what I mean...

What's a good egg like you doing in a rotten place like this?

Your shell would look great on my bedroom floor...

Your basket or mine baby?

aren't they smashing????? hope you got a lil giggle from'em I sure did!!

On a serious note I started to spot the last couple of days so I am a bit worried.... I know its normal to have some spotting.. but I just want the ultrasound done for some peace of mind!!! Don't feel like writting much... hope everyone had a wonderful day!! peace & God speed on this day!!
3 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    Those are the most darling pictures ever!!! Thought of you today...I'm glad Pen had you for dinner!! Take care of yourself and don't overdo it!!!
    Those pick up lines were cute...I'm gonna write...'Hey Scott...I'm a grade AAA Jumbo if you know what I mean baby!~Some Bunny loves ya baby!" on a note for him...he'll probably say, "huh...?"
    Thanks for the chuckle...take care of yourself sweetheart!!"
    Love ya!


  2. Janelle Says:

    ok, that Easter bunny is a little scarey looking! what's with his weird face? Kamryn went to see the Easter bunny too! i'll post a pic soon.
    i'll be praying for you re:the baby. I'm sure everything will be just fine!


  3. Sharijoy Says:

    Yeah I thought the Easter Bunnys Face was pretty scary too!!