Sharijoy
So far my plan of getting Dug to believe that I could loose two pounds per day with a lil roll in the hay is WORKING WONDERFULLY!!! wink wink hubba hubba!!
I'm not sure what I'll do when he asks "Why Shari I don't seem to notice where theese pounds are coming off of you???" That is if he dares to enter the talking to your woman about her weight zone!! He did say to me today " Shari I was thinking... trying to do the math, I was wondering how much do you weigh? and at two to four pounds a day.... how many days wound it take for you to disapear?" I laughed and said it doesn't work that way!!
Then later at lunch Dug says" You know I've got this figured out.... I know you, If we have sex once to twice a day and you loose 2 to 4 pounds each time.... you'll say " Gee I lost two or four pounds today so I can eat that brownie I'll work that off tommorrow.... and I'll be stuck having sex ALL the time... it'll never end for me!!!" I thought " HUH what a good idea!!" I just might have to do that!! Everybody loves brownies!!
2 Responses
  1. Janelle Says:

    i'm gonna try that on MY husband! i'm still the one saying "i'm too tired!". gotta work on that!


  2. BluEyedFool Says:

    Go Shari..Go Shari!!
    I think that's just too funny and cute.