Sharijoy
I was tagged by Penny...... the rules:
-you must post a blog with six weird facts or habits about yourself. These can not be used against ya later on!!( Thank God)
-At the bottome name six people you will tag next.... ( I don't know six people to tag YOU tagged them all!!!)
-Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog.( If anyone is reading this who hasn't been tagged and would like to to or would like to use this on their blog POWER TO YOU ..... leave me a comment so I can go and read your weird facts and odd habits.... its only fair if your gonna read mine!!!)


1. I too like Penny am PICKY PICKY about how things should be put away.....for instance... I like my towels folded a certain way and rotated in the closet... with the clean ones put on the bottom and the older clean ones moved to the top ... so my towels all get even use, and stay the same color and shape.

2. I have been tandem sky diving over the Swiss Alps. It was Awesome!!!! People say why jump out of a perfectly good plane..... CUZ YOU CAN!!!!

3. After my normal showers in the morning with HOT water I like to have a COLD shower ... helps shock my system into starting out the day!!

4. I perfer morning NOOKY..... its a great way to start the day!!

5. As a kid I use to lock my parents outta the house when I thought I was gonna get in trouble!!

6. I still scream when I see a creepy crawlly that sneaks up on me!!! If I spy in out of the corner of my eye I'm ok..... its when I don't see it... and then its there that I freak!! Doug tells me I have to stop that or Kali will do the same thing.... how do you stop something thats an automatic reaction????

Anyhoo theres my facts..... gotta tend to my wee one and go for a walk look forward to reading everyones




5 Responses
  1. Lucy Says:

    Isnt nooky good anytime?
    lol


  2. Sharijoy Says:

    true but ....way better to wake up, have nooky and start your day...I'll take it when I can get it!!!hahaha


  3. Jenny Says:

    I'm not a morning person at all, so I much prefer the afternoon or nightime nooky.


  4. Lucy Says:

    The next man in my life is in trouble, hes getting so much nooky hes going to cry...lol..


  5. Jenny Says:

    Hey you, Scott said you phoned. Used your power throw to knock out a bird??? Will phone you in the morning. I said to him any bird that gets hit with her throw doesn't stand a chance!!!! Don't be stressed! Hugs my darling.