Sharijoy
Jenny had added a site meter to her blog.... so I decided to do the samething.... its really kinda neat. It tells you how many people come to your blog and have a looky-loo, it also tells you how many pages they viewed, how long they were on your site for, where they clicked in from if they came from another bloggers page, it will also tell you what google searches have lead people to your blog.... some of the google searches are rather funny... heres a few

1. Kim needs a life
2. seeking sex in kitimat
3.kitimat hospital
4. sex pictures

I forgot the others but some doozies!!! it also tell you where they are from and who there service provider is. so every once and a while I go and check it out..... So my Question is who is from CHASE B.C? you are a pretty faithful blog reader...and I'm currious who you are? do we know one another? ...... I think I may have figured it out!!!! Mrs. D.G? is that you? If anyone should have a blog it is you ...... your stories are sooooooooooo funny and that way you'd cut down on emails.... everyone would just come read your blog!! if its you send me an email!!! if its not you....who are you????
9 Responses
  1. Laura Says:

    Hey Shari...this is fun...can you guess who I am?


  2. BluEyedFool Says:

    hehe, you and Jenny get great search results. Other then people coming in through other blogs the only search has been "Kitimat" and "Drift Boats"


  3. Jenny Says:

    Org junkie...do you live in Kitimat???


  4. Laura Says:

    Yes! I love both yours and Shari's blogs.


  5. Sharijoy Says:

    I have a couple people in mind.........do you play softball?



  6. Jenny Says:

    Do I know you??? Did you grad with us?


  7. Sharijoy Says:

    Do you have a girl....boy...boy and was I talking to you the other day? are you going to PG this weekend?


  8. Laura Says:

    Shari you are got it! I was going to tell you when I saw you but I thought this way was just way more fun...lol. Keep making me smile....it brightens my day!