Sharijoy
1. What curse word do you use the most? I don't swear to much but I guess...Shit or shitty

2. Do you own an iPod? Nope

3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? I don't think I have a myspace anything!!

4. What time is your alarm clock set for? 5:05am

5. What colour is your room?
cream but looking to paint it!!!

6. Flip-flops or sneakers?
Flip Flops all the way!!

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Both I like Taking pictures But I also like being in pictures!!

8. What's the last movie you watched?
The Italian Job...old one I know but I was watching it at work!!

9. Do any of your friends have children? Yes

10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Nope ....maybe behind my back

11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope

12. What CD is currently in your CD player? Morcheeba

13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Chocolate Milk

14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Nope

15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? yeah but I'm not a fan of them

16. Who was the last person to call you? Doug

17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? more than likely but I'm hoping its all good stuff!!

18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? sometimes

19. How many siblings do you have? 7

20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Are you Kidding.... hell NO!!

21. What movie do you know every line to? So I married an Axe Murderer

22. Do you own any band t-shirts? Nope I don't really like T's with alot of stuff on them.

23. What is your favourite salad dressing? Italian or blue cheese....most times just salt and pepper!!

24. Do you read for fun? yeah sometimes when I get a chance..mostly at work or relaxing in the tub

25. Do you cry a lot? nope...pretty happy

26. Who was the last person to text message you? Papa

27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Both...I have a Laptop and Dugs got his desktop but I use them equally

28.Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Yeah I'd like another tattoo and when my belly gets little I'd like to redo my navel ring

29. What is the weather like? Cloudy with sprinkles but really warm

30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? depends on who he is and how I felt about him...the Tats don't mean anything.

31. Is sex before marriage wrong? if it is spank my behind and call me guilty cuz I think nothings wrong with it!!

32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? I can't remember


33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? at least 5 -8 depending on the day and task...but sometimes after a graveyard shift I only have 3 hours

34. Are you in love or lust? Both I lust after Dug and I love him and I hope that never changes!!

35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Sometimes ...I'm always doing something

36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Not really I just started to look at the box a bit more!

37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 36 and its in days

38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Sometimes I'm worried about what people think of me if its not correct...If they think I'm stupid

39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No

40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? both

41. Do you like cottage cheese? You betcha...with salt and pepper...or with yogurt...in pasta sauces ...YUP LIKE IT!!

42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Dug would say all over!!! I filp flop...but I think I go to sleep in 3/4 prone MOSTLY

43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Yes

44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Yes need one?

45 What is your favourite TV show? Lost and amazing race

47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?I don't know ....if I had the choice I'd choose to have lunch with my mom whos passed away and tell her about all the things that have happened and that shes missed!

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Anytime I drive over the oneway bridge at work when I see an oncoming car approach

49. What one thing do you wish you had? More time, More money

50. Favourite lyrics?
The Flood by Jars of Clay



0 Responses