Sharijoy
Things you may not have known about me...

Just got this from Org Junkie...sorry haven't checked my email in a month....thanks everyone for the BDay wishes.......


Four jobs I have had in my life:


1. Front desk/chambermaid at a motel

2. Travel councellor at the chamber

3. Liqour store

4. Paramedic with BC Ambulance



Four Movies you would watch over and over:

1. Get back to yeah!!

2. I just like watching all movies!!

3.

4.



Four places you have lived:

1. Toronto Ont

2. Quincy Mass

3. Downsview Ont

4. Brockton Mass



Four TV Shows you love to watch:

1. LOST

2. Amazing Race

3. CSI's.....not so much anymore too many reruns

4. HGTV or home reno, organizing shows




Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Europe

2. Dominican

3. Australia

4. Mexico ( Cabo, PV, Mazatlan, and Cancun) and so many more!!




Websites you visit daily:

1. Blogger

2. sometimes email

3. internet banker

4. sometimes ebay



Four of My Favorite foods:

1. Greek....you name it

2. tuna melt

3. nice bloody steak with salt and pepper

4. Garlic toast



Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Any travel place.........LOVE TO TRAVEL...nice beach is coming to mind!!

2. Nice bubble bath with or without Dug

3. Doing some daredevil stunt...sky diving, hand gliding, repelling you get it

4. Seaworld, disneyland/world,


Four friends I think will respond: All blogger Buddies!!

3 Responses
  1. BluEyedFool Says:

    Where for art thou Shari Joy?


  2. Jenny Says:

    I was thinking the same thing...update sweetheart...please?


  3. Laura Says:

    Yes, I miss reading your posts! Hope everything is okay.