Sharijoy
10 places I wanna go!!!!!!!!! these are in no order!

1. I would love love to have another trip to Europe but this time with Dug and for at least 6 months or so!!!!! I know I'm dreaming!!

2. Belize

3.New Zealand, Figi, and the other side of Australia...your so so close you really should do them all together!!

4.Eygpt

5.Africa

6.Thailand

7.Jamacia

8.Iceland

9.Russia

10.The Maritimes

So where is it you'd all like to go??? and why? ........I just love the going part...I hate the packing and un-packing part!!!!
2 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    What about Hawaii, so you can get "Mauied"?


  2. Sharijoy Says:

    Yeah......... its more Dugs top ten than mine!! I still wanna be Mauied in my front yard. Maybe I could convince him to go to Belize!!! or Jamaica!!! That be better but still my front yard is more my ideal wedding!! At our rate will celebrate our marriage and retirement the same year!!LOL