Sharijoy

I couldn't resist!!!!!!!! SO silly its cute!!

Look at me...look at me!!

I'm a lil rabbit!!

Back down on my tummy!!

" Ok Carrot ...its gonna be like this...I'm gonna bite you and you're gonna like it!!"

Sooooooo I guess I can say its OFFICIAL!!! Kali is crawling...it may be backwards but hey what can I say she is OUR DAUGHTER!!! for awhile now she has been rolling around or scooting with her front arms pushing herself backwards everywhere..... but now shes getting her lil knees up in the crawl position!!! IS IT EVERY CUTE!!!!!! she still not 100 % crawling on all fours its kinda a combo between pushing just with her arms to getting herself up on her knees skooting back lowering her knees and starting all over again!!! its funny when she spies something she wants cuz she looks at it and then starts going backwards away from it and her face is like what the heck?! its pretty amusing!!! I'll post some pictures later.........been soooooooooo busy theses last few days. Hope everyone is well in their world!!

3 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    Yay Kali...way to go!! As long as they're moving...they're crawling. Josey scooted...sat on the floor and kind of wiggled. didn't last long, he was walking at 9 months.


  2. Laura Says:

    Shari that is awesome...soon you'll be running to keep up with her. Can't wait for the pics. I can't imagine having a child that walks at 9 mths Jenni. Yikes, that must be crazy!


  3. BluEyedFool Says:

    YAY!!! How exciting and now the real fun begins, lol.

    Looking forward to seeing Ms. K tomorrow and hanging out.