Sharijoy
Stolen from Jenny.........I love these things!!

1. If you had to set your own work schedule; 8 hours per day; 5 days per week. Which days and hours would you choose?
I'd work Mon-Fri 6am to 1pm no lunch so I could get off early!!!!

2. What Reality Show would you be on and why?
The Amazing Race without even a second thought.....


3. What is the last book you read?
Half ass reading Mom management.....just about to start Angels and Demons ... finished a couple of weeks ago a blade of grass

4. There are many songs that bring us back to a certain memory. What song(s) do you HATE to hear for that very reason?
Can't stand Purple rain by Prince... lets just say its WAY too long for a slow dance song with someone you don't wanna slow dance with!!!
I also just don't like cotton eyed joe.....don't know why just don't like it!! And why is it that every song you HATE you know EVERY WORD TO AND END UP SINGING ALONG!!!!

5. If you could go back in time to be any place in world history, what time would you choose and what country/place?
I guess that depends If I could recall from the present to bring that knowledge to the past theres a ton off stuff I'd like to stop or go see...Jesus from being crucified, stop Hitler, stop the shooting of JFK, witness the building of the pryamids....oh the list goes on.. but if I didn't retain the knowledge than I would like to go back to meet and talk with Jesus.


6. Do you know more than one language? Which one(s)?
In school I took French, Spanish, German and Chinese...I'm not fluent in any......You don't use it you loose it. Or at least some of it!

7. What is your favorite blog? Please link it. One only.
I can't pick one.....I've got three

8. What is your favorite web site?
I don't have a favorite website.....sad isn't it...does banking count??

9. Your house is on fire, the people and pets you love are safe and you can grab one other "thing", what are you taking?
I'd have to say my laptop with all with all of Kalis pics and video clips on it!!

10. You have $100 to spend in the next hour. How are you spending it? (Saving it or giving it away not permitted.)
I'd treat myself to a new hair cut and color.....or book a spa day...or a laser hair removal appointment.........sure it's only 100 bucks!!! I could blow thru more with ease!!!

Thanks Jen took my mind off stuff!!
1 Response
  1. Jenny Says:

    I SO forgot about laser hair removal!!!! Forget the running shoes!!!
    Miss you girlfriend!!!! I'm feeling sad right now and really for no reason!!!