Sharijoy

So, I started to do this meal plan thing and its worked out pretty good ....except when I don't MEAL PLAN!!! lol!!! Its a great idea I got from http://orgjunkie.blogspot.com/ go check out her site...you can link your menu to to hers and on lazy weeks just surf through everyone elses menu and steal their ideas for dinner!! lol!! I don't enjoy cooking my hunny does most of it... but I find if I know what I'm making and have a recipe to follow its less of a pain. Plus it does help with cutting down on throwing out food. I tend to buy with great intentions of making some healthy meal but NEVER get to it ..it goes bad in the fridge and I chuck it...this way I'm not throwing my money away!! Hopefully I'll figure out how to do all this linking stuff!! So heres my menu for the week!! mostly care of http://canadianliving.com


Mon...Chicken, Avocado wraps with grilled corn and Tomato Salsa
Tues...Chicken Bulgogi
Weds...BBQ Shrimp with sweet Chili dipping sauce and Salad
Thurs... Indonesion Pork Satay, rice and asparagus
Fri..Burgers and fixings salad
Sat... Lasagna, garlic toast and left over salad

Sun...Stuffed pork, cauliflower and cheese sauce

Labels: edit post
13 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Wow, what an exotic sounding menu! Lot of good things there, I'll have to check out the canadianliving site and see if I can find some of those recipes. The chicken bulgogi sounds good :)

    Have a great day, and a wonderful week!


  2. Jenny Says:

    Wow, fancy shmancy!!! Sounds delicious! When are the Damstroms coming over for dinner? (just joking!)


  3. Jenny Says:

    The chicken avocado wraps is something I should make for Monday. I have tons of avocados, lots of chicken...you'll have to give me the recipe.


  4. Beck Says:

    Canadian Living has the best recipes, doesn't it? Your week sounds terrific!


  5. Jenny Says:

    For the linking instead of writing out org junkie's addresse do this:
    type Laura and then highlight it and then press the link button and then paste the addresse.


  6. I'm coming over to your house for dinner! Chicken Avocado wraps beats Hamburger Helper hands down!

    Cheers!

    Julie


  7. Jen Says:

    Hey...thanks for visiting me...send me your email address and I will send my recipe for Jambalaya...very easy but authentic....straight from Nawlins.....
    JRG301@YAHOO.COM
    Jen


  8. Anonymous Says:

    All sounds good to Papa. I hope you are settig up a menu for when we do the Griswald trip!! Can't wait to set out.


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Sounds alful tasty to me! Hope you have set the menus for the Griswald trip? Can't wait to see you all!


  10. Anonymous Says:

    Sounds alful tasty to me! Hope you have set the menus for the Griswald trip? Can't wait to see you all!


  11. Anonymous Says:

    Sounds alful tasty to me! Hope you have set the menus for the Griswald trip? Can't wait to see you all!


  12. Anonymous Says:

    Menu sounds yummy, hope you have set up a menu for our Griswald trip. Can't wait to see you all especially the little one


  13. Jen Says:

    I was looking over your menu and the chicken wraps look great...also bbq shrimp in that sauce...to die for....I would love both recipes when you get time...
    Jen