Sharijoy
Quite a long time ago I read a book called "The four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz... its a great book and when I read it I was in need of it.....So much of that book has stayed with me...but I was thinking I should re read it cuz I recommended it to someone close to me who is going through a rough time...anyway on my search for it I found "The voice of Knowledge" same author I had bought it and hadn't had time to read it yet....I started it last nite and and thought this is another one of those books that should be shared and spread around.... and I'm only on page 10. If you haven't read either of these books I highly suggest you pick it up....it really is a life changing book if you allow it to be.
One of Ruiz points to ponder!!
"The mind is fertile ground for concepts, ideas and opinions. If someone tells us a lie and we believe it, that lie takes root in our mind and can grow big and strong, like a tree. One little lie can be very contagious,spreading its seeds from person to person when we share it with others."
I just found this statement soooooo true.... I also think we make it out to be more than what it is that lie spreads bigger and bigger in our minds if we let it!! we make it out to be more than it is and it breaks us down. and we allow it to ...Why?? Why would we hurt ourselves? Why would we allow things to get to us....that don't mean anything!
Anyway reading "The four agreements " helped me and its been years and its stuck with me all this time....I hope it can do the same thing for you or show you a better way, a happier way of living!! Living life to its fullest. enjoy it I know you will take away something from it!!

This girl has to hit the hay...long days and late nites make for a grumpy pregnant life!! Hope everyone is awesome sorry I haven't been able to catch up on your blogs!!!
2 Responses
  1. Thorsten Says:

    Great blog!
    Greetings from Hamburg/Germany.

    www.hof-kaiserberg.de
    Thorsten


  2. Jenny Says:

    That book was amazing and I am going to reread.
    It is so true about letting the lie take over. I think I'm going to read it again tomorrow because I really believe that with me wanting to lose weight this will help...if I believe I won't succeed...I will fail...Powerful thoughts.
    The second book sounds amazing!
    Thanks so much! You always have such a wonderful outlook on everything!!
    Thinking of you!