Sharijoy
I was trying to change my blog template today to this really cute expecting BABY one but could I get it to work for me....NO!! I had the template all ok but then I couldn't figure out how to put my old stuff back in the links and such so I went back to my old template but must not of saved it all cuz it was all screwy so decided to give it a rest and try tonite....well that only made it worse!!! Couldn't get the new template to work at all so gave up then re downloaded old template...but now still have to insert all old stuff!!!! couldn't they make this a bit easier!!!!!
I'm giving up for tonite!! I'm irritated and would rather be looking at reno mags.........

heres a quote from Buddha
"Everything that has a beginning has an ending. Make peace with that and all will be well"

nite all
0 Responses