Sharijoy

I can't believe its meal plan Monday ..Already!! boy that week went QUICK!!! The good thing is that my meals last week lasted longer than I thought they would Cabbage rolls was two days....stew was two days... so anyway
tonite is Garlic roasted chicken, smashed potatoes and green beans
honey mustard pork chops with rice and corn
ribs...sticky good kind!!!
spaghetti and meatballs
I'm gonna attempt crepes.....wish me luck!!!!
Chicken Caesar salad and garlic buns
though I always meal plan something else... Dug and I end up eating out once a week cuz we end up in Terrace and its late and soooooooooo we splurge!!!
nothing overly exciting this week..... I normally try too many new things and this week I have no time to experiment!!
Happy cooking!! sj
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    Scott loves crepes and I've never made them for him!
    Maybe next week!


  2. Unknown Says:

    There's a local food chain, 'French Chef's Crepes'. They make terrific, awesome crepes, from lunch, dinner and dessert. Yummy. Good luck on your attempt. Let us know how it goes.
    Happy Library Lover's Month.


  3. BluEyedFool Says:

    How was the garlic roasted chicken?? The recipe sounded yummy!