Sharijoy







This weeks main courses are just nice and easy!!! Still trying to finish Kali's new room!! Lots of painting and moving stuff over and sorting and well...you get the picture!!

Hope every ones meals went well last week!! We didn't fondue cuz we ended up with a leftover night...so maybe next week and maybe we'll do a potluck one if Jen & Scott and Pen & Hal are available!! I'll have to put it out there to them first!!























So here was my raspberry fool for love dessert I made my hunny for Valentines Day.....very filling.....full of love that's why!! Yes, yes I'm Miss Cheese Ball!!

Anyway our weeks menu in no particular order.....

Tuna melts and fries
French toast nite!!!! We love this every once and a bit!!
Tacos and Salad
Roast beef, smashed potatoes, yorkshire puddings and corn
Beef dip and some kind of salad.....I think Greek!!
Jamaican Jerk Chicken with rice and asparagus
Labels: edit post
7 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    Great looking menu!
    That raspberry dessert looks scrumptious!!!
    I'm just working on my menu.
    Will post soon!
    TTYL!


  2. BluEyedFool Says:

    Just posted our menu for the week and fondue sounds yummy!! Yours sounds good and the raspberry dessert looks like it's nice and light, yum!

    xo Pen


  3. Kelli Says:

    The raspberry fool looks beautiful - so well presented! Best wishes with the painting this week! Happy cooking! Kelleigh


  4. Annie Says:

    Your menu sounds delicious.
    Hope your week is full of blessings~
    Annie


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Yummy looking menu!


  6. Robin Green Says:

    Yummy--French toast sounds so good! Looks like a good week for eating at your house!


  7. Unknown Says:

    I so love Tuna Melts. Yummy. See you next Monday.