Sharijoy
So anyone who knows my Hunny knows he is a one liner smart ass!! which I actually love about him he makes me laugh... MOSTLY at my own expense but none the less makes me laugh... Like I've said in the past hes lucky I don't take what he says to heart and that I find it funny!!! So last nite I'm getting my 7 plus months pregnant butt undressed for bed. Dug is already in bed...usually I beat him in there but not last nite!! So anyhow I'm all naked and he pipes up and says" thats some belly you got there....you're lucky its SO BIG cuz its helping hold your boobs up!!!"
is that LOVE or what???
4 Responses
  1. Christy Says:

    That is awsome!!! Totally something my hubby would say!


  2. Jenny Says:

    Ain't love grand!!LOL


  3. Janelle Says:

    i think that about myself and i'm not even preggo! :)


  4. BluEyedFool Says:

    hehehe, what a guy! He's so fortunate that you get his humour.

    xo Pen