Sharijoy




So here is a picture of PT's going home outfit.....can you believe its soooooooooo close!! This pregnancy flew by!!! Its unreal how fast it went!! When I was pregnant with Kali I got soooooooo much done and organized and this one...I keep thinking I have time and I don't!! I need to pack my bag, Pack Kali a bag and get new baby diapers and all that stuff!! Plus we still haven't done or even started PT's room!! I need to my my arse!! and get in motion!!

So for our first ultra sound we have this nice little picture of PT kinda waving... for this last ultrasound all we have is a blown up version of our sons SCROTUM!!! Dougs all proud showing the picture of hes sons nutsack!! Look at the size of that thing!! We are preparing to see a little baby boy with ELEPHANTISIS NUTS!!! Especially cuz the technichion said he has some fluid build up in his scrotum!!! which is normal, and should go way after birth. I told Doug when we are feeling his diaper we gotta remember that half of it may be taken up with PT's massive PACKAGE!!! We can't mistake it for POOP!!
3 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    Oh my...I've never seen an ultrasound picture quite like that!! It looks like a duck's beak!!


  2. BluEyedFool Says:

    hehehe, that cracks me up!! Thank goodness he hasn't framed it, lol.

    I absolutely love Parkers coming home outfit and that fuzzy, soft blanket! Patience is not a virtue while awaiting lil PT's arrival. I know you're feeling like it's coming too quickly but time has slooooowed down.

    xo Pen


  3. Janelle Says:

    oh my goodness - i'm going to pee my pants!! :) :) :) :)