MPM
Sharijoy


Well its that time again boy the time is flying!!Not sure what happened last week but we didn't use three of our menu plans sooooooo I'll carry them over to this week cuz I already bought the stuff...could be cuz we had no power for a day of it and I went to a girlfriends for another and my hunny didn't feel like cooking for himself and i don't know why the thrid meal didn't get made, maybe we had leftovers!!

So this week

Shrimp Stir Fry and Rice

Meatloaf with Creole Sauce, White Potatoes, Asparagus

Home Made Chicken fingers and Home Made Fries

Some kind of Ribs (if Dug does'em sweet and sour sticky, if I do em may do dry seasalt and pepper ribs) and Rice and Asparagus( can you tell it was sale!!)

Pork chops, Mashed and corn

Turkey Dinner with all the fixings and Penny and Hal over too!! ( Love to have company)

left overs either hot turkey sandwhiches or turkey soup!!
hope everyone has a great week of EATS!!!!

don't forget to take a stab at when you think my new little baby boy will arrive click on the link above!!
Labels: edit post
17 Responses
  1. I am carrying over meals form last week, too. It was just one of those weeks.

    Great menu. Hope your labor and delivery go well :)!!


  2. Laura Says:

    I almost had ribs on our menu this week too and then changed my mind at the last minute...they sure sound good!

    Hope you are still feeling well...not long now!

    Laura


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Mmmm...pork chops...haven't had those in ages! Maybe next week :)
    Have a great week!


  4. i'm doing pork chops this week too. shrimp stir fry sounds really good to me! i love asparagus!

    have a great week!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Everything sounds really great! I saw some really thin asparagus that looked oh so good -- but ours wasn't on sale, so I had to pass it up!

    Have a great week!

    Sherry


  6. Great Menu!!!

    Have a great week and try and take it easy, not long to go until our little bubba's are here with us :)

    Rachel xxx
    http://jugglingmum.blogspot.com


  7. Jenny Says:

    Great menu!! We had the same kind of week. Didn't quite get to all of the planned meals. Oh well, such is life!!


  8. Annie Says:

    Your menu looks great!
    blessings~
    ♥ Annie
    My Life as Annie!


  9. What a crazy week you had!
    Praying for a safe labor & delivery!

    Meat Loaf w/ Creole sauce sounds fantastic!

    Thanks for sharing!~


  10. Debi Says:

    Meatloaf with Creole Sauce...sounds delicious!
    Have a wonderful week...you must be about beside yourself with excitement!


  11. jennyr Says:

    i miss shrimp! unfortunately hubby doesn't eat any shrimps...yummy menu! mine is ready!


  12. I love home made chicken fingers. Looks great!


  13. Jennifer Says:

    I think we all have weeks like that, at least, I know I do! Sounds yummy! I need to try to get my family to eat asparagus - I get tired of the same ol' veggies! Sounds yummy!


  14. Robin Green Says:

    Yum, the turkey dinner sounds wonderful. Your menu looks good.


  15. BluEyedFool Says:

    mmm, been a long time since i've made homemade chicken fingers and i'm so looking foward to Easter dinner. Looks like a tasty week at your house!

    xo Pen


  16. Annie Says:

    It was my first time making the foil chicken, and it was really good & really easy.
    Annie


  17. Unknown Says:

    No electricity for a day! Ugh! It's amazes me how much we rely on it.

    You have a terrific Easter holiday!