Sharijoy
WHERE IS SPRING!!!!!!! I wake up each morning with the hope of spring and each morning its snowing!!! I swear we are gonna have snow in our yard till SEPT!!! Its 5 feet deep at least in our front yard!!! I can't believe it... last year this time Doug and I were getting ready to do some yard work.... this year we could go cross country skiing. Ever morning when I talk to Jenny I say is it snowing there she says no and I get in a HUFF!!! Guess I'll just have to finish what we started in the house!! by the time summer comes and the snows gone maybe we'll be done and can start on the outside!!! Send me some SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!
2 Responses
  1. BluEyedFool Says:

    Shari, it's so true. Last year this time Hal and I were moved into the house and I was getting ready to garden. I'll have to check archives in the blog to see when those pics were taken but grr! It's to the point now that it's hard to get out of bed and those dismal winter blues have settled in bigtime!


  2. Laura Says:

    I know, me too!! I'm dying, this sucks. I have so much snow on the front yard it will be the end of May before it is all melted. Yuck!!!

    Laura