MPM
Sharijoy

Hi ya'll hope everyone had a great week last week!! if any of you like Tandoori chicken go over to Pennys and Get her recipe!! OMG was it ever good!!!http://penzthots.blogspot.com/2007/02/tandoori-chicken-recipe.html It was SUPER YUMMY I'll have to try making it sometime!!
So on the meal agenda this week!!
Sticky ribs, rice and skewered veggies
gonna try Jennys Hamburger Soup recipe from her MPM post last week!!
Roast beef, mashed, Yorkshires, and corn
Beef dip fries and salad
Roasted chicken, rice, and honey acorn squash
Rouladen, mashed and mixed veggies...Douggie can make this on his days off he does it better than I do!!!
And not to sure what to have for our 7th meal we may eat out but first I'll peek over at Pennys and if shes having something different and good MAYBE WILL POP IN THERE AGAIN!!!! LOL just joking Pen!!
Well happy eats to everyone have a great week!!!
Labels: edit post
7 Responses
  1. Kelli Says:

    Yummy, what a great menu. Is that Southern style food? Pardon my ignorance - I'm from Australia ;)...Wow, is it Spring already? The tulips are gorgeous. It's 'fall' here and I've just started purchasing bulbs for planting before winter. Enjoy all that great sounding food!


  2. The roast beef sounds wonderful - great looking menu.


  3. BluEyedFool Says:

    Sounds great Shari and ummm, errr Hal and I are inviting ourselves to your place....we'll bring the bbq pork, lol.


  4. KC Says:

    Great menu for the week, it look yummy


  5. Annie Says:

    I bookmarked your tandoori chicken, can't wait to try it!
    We have the same template~
    Have a great week.
    blessings~
    Annie


  6. Looks delicious! We like Tandoori chicken too--it's on my plan for next week.


  7. Unknown Says:

    You have some great recipe picks. Oh, and I love the b&w photos.