Sharijoy

















Heres some of our pictures............Super tired tonite gonna hit the hay very soon!!! A huge thank you to Penny for having Dug, Kali and I over for an amazing dinner!! If you like the Hot House in Terrace...THIS WAS WAY WAY BETTER!!!! I'll have to attempt this meal some time!! Pen posted the recipe...Tandoori Chicken. YUMMY!!!!!! Well thats if you like Indian food. WHICH WE DO!!!! Oh yeah...before I forget VOTE VOTE VOTE for Smithers to win HOCKEYVILLE they made top 5.... you only have a week to do it so don't delay VOTE UMPTEEN TIMES TODAY!!! I think Penny will have a link to the Hockeyville site. If Smithers wins the NHL game will be in Kitimat and that means all of our little surrounding communities could bring in their kids to see a game!! How great would that be for them???
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    Beautiful pictures...beautiful family!!
    Those are great!!
    TTYL!


  2. Christy Says:

    Beautiful! I love the ones with the flower and your tummy! Man your daughter looks just like her Daddy!


  3. Laura Says:

    What absolutely beautiful pictures that you'll have to treasure forever!


  4. BluEyedFool Says:

    oh my gosh Shari, those are awesome!! I love them. The b&w's are my faves.