Sharijoy
'THE OLOGIES '

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Salt and Pepper, Italian or Blue Cheese

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Quiznos or DQ( love ice cream blizzards!!)

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Good question!!! I love trying new places....but I guess some kind of a steak house or Greek food place.

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. I always, always double the GST and leave a bit....so roughly 15%

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick off of it?
A. Eggs....all kinds of ways to cook'em

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Vegetarian with ham!!! its easier than ordering all the veggies and then saying ham.

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. My favorite but I don't do it often is butter and sliced banana with a sprinkle of sugar.

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. Cinnamon


TECHNOLOGY

Q. Number of contacts in your cell phone?
A. I don't know, but somewhere around 15...I'm too lazy to program it!!

Q. Number of contacts in your email address book?
A. maybe 40 something

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. rotating pictures of our family

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. its bad but theres four!!


BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right

Q. Do you have any weird markings?
A. YUP!!! and I'm not sharing where!!

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Tonsils, adenoids, a bone in my foot and wisdom teeth.... I think thats it!! LOL

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. I don't know... Papa might say sight cuz on our road trip I was the wild life spotter in the pitch black!

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. gee not sure, a few years ago

Q. What is the heaviest item you lifted last?
A. An empty fish tank

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Nope


BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Sure why not I'd celebrate my life to the fullest and have a huge "knock em dead "party with all my friends and family!!

Q. Is love real?
A. Its as real as you make it!!!

Q. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
A. nope I like my name NOW!!

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. BLACK...I hope it makes me skinny er...and I like Khaki greens and browns...I guess Earth tones

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. What do you mean by mistake??? LOL!! I'm not touching that this is a family show!!

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. I have

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. spiritually YES!!!


DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. Nope

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Do pseudo names count??

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. I doubt anyone would pay to see me naked!! but sure why not!!

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. Nope

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. I don't think I could.....unless it was Ransom to get my child back or something!!

Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
A. I'd try but Penny would have to tape LOST for me!!lol


DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: nothing...theres no room in my pants for any extras!!!

Q: Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: I have no idea what that is

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: both

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: stand unless I get dizzy......just during pregnancy

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: I have in the past but I wouldn't like to again!!

Q,How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A. I'm a sandal girl!!! too many pairs to know!!!!

Q: Where were you born?
A. Sudbury Ont

Q: Last time you had a run in with the cops?
A: When Doug and I were on to our prenatal class for Kali!!

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. A millionaire!!!

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8
A: Kali and Doug


LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A: Penny

Q. Last person you hung out with?
A: Penny

Q: Friend you called?
A: Penny

Q: Person you hugged?
A: Kali

Q: Place you went:
A: Pennys to pick up Kali


FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 13

Q: Color?
A: It changes.....right now orange

Q: Season?
A. Love them all for different reasons but would love some SUMMER!!!!


CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: Yes for sure

Q: Mood?
A: Good considering my child is having a crying fit!!!!!!

Q: Listening to?
A: re above!!

Q: Watching?
A: Kali and cartoons

Q: Worrying about?
A: Childbirth, Parker, Kali adjusting to having a brother, money... Oh you name it!!! I need stress to cope better!!! It keeps me grounded!!


Tag your it!!!!

Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. BluEyedFool Says:

    hehehe, still giggling at some of your answers...too funny!
    xo Pen


  2. Christy Says:

    Hey Sheri! I need to do this one too when I can find the time! Love your answers.

    It was nice to finally meet you the other night!Checking everyday to hear some news on PT!