Sharijoy
Happy Moms day to all moms out there, our job is soooooooo important and shapes the lil people in our lives to become wonderful adults!! Nana thanks for doing such a good job with Dug.....I love em to pieces and I'm sure your influence on him has made him the wonderful man and father he is today!! To my mom many thanks and love for your support in times of need. And to my mom Helen who has passed...I love you and miss you and wish you were here to see me be a mother and how incredible your grand babies are!! I know you are watching over us and you are thought about a lil extra on this day!! PS remember when I said I would NEVER blah blah blah I think I am raising my kids just as you had raised me!! lol




I Adore You <span class=nana!!">
powered by <span class=Smilebox">
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox



Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. BluEyedFool Says:

    Love the pictures and video Shari. You're a wonderful Mommy who has two beautiful babes that are blessed to have you two as parents.

    xo Happy Mother's Day
    Pen


  2. Christy Says:

    Hey Sheri! Thanks for the comment on my blog! You are a sweetie! Great little video!

    I didn't know you were adopted.I would like to know your story sometime. It's always nice to know someone else that is adopted and to hear where they came from and their experience! When you are not so busy with the babes we will talk!

    Your son is adorable by the way!


  3. Jenny Says:

    Helen is looking down upon you and your gorgeous family with pride and joy!!
    I'll talk to you tomorrow...gotta couple of rants to share!!