Sharijoy
So as you all know I'm home haven't had much time to blog, trying to heal, adjust to having two, still make time for Kali and feeding feeding feeding!! lets just say the public health nurse came the other day to see how Parker was doing and if hes gained weight...yadda yadda yadda "well" she says" I guess I won't have to book an appointment with you till sometime next week...hes surpassed his birth weight and that usually takes a couple of weeks...so I guess hes feeding good!!" I thought to myself " have you had a look at my Knockers!!.... I got enough knocker juice in here to feed a small country of babies!!"
Anyway why I wanted to do a quick post.....
Doug this morning got up and got Kali outta bed and put her on the potty.....even thou she still is pretty young we've been trying to train her and she gets it but she doesn't talk too much yet so its been a hit or a miss!! but she gives you a clue by grabbing her pants. This morning she grabs her pants and says in such a cute lil Kali voice with her head caulked to one side " POOP POOP!" so Dug puts her on the potty...( normally mommie has to sit with her from 1 minute to 20 minutes before something happens) but in sign she says to her dad all done!! so he takes her off the potty gos to her room gets a diaper comes back to the bathroom and she says"POOP POOP!" as he looks on the bathroom carpet and sees a nice sized log embedded in the white shag bathmat!! he laughed but kept saying..."SHE KNOWS, SHE KNOWS!!" I will try to get some blogging done...But finding a moment to myself is few and far between!!!


3 Responses
  1. BluEyedFool Says:

    omg LMAO!! Too cute and I agree that she's so ready for potty training. She's one smart cookie.

    Miss you guys,
    Pen


  2. Shari,

    Congratulations on your new little one!! I'm sort of in the same boat right now, I have my 1 year old daughter Kira (just turned 1 on May 5th) and I have a 3 week old foster baby girl too. Of course I'm not breast feeding or recovering from a c-section......but a toddler and a newborn can be tiring in itself never mind all the other stuff.

    All I can say about Kali's "poop poop" story is, by the time she's a teenager she's so not going to appreciate that everyone knows about it! Trust me.....Rachel is 15 now.

    Take good care of yourself and soak up as much of that new baby stuff as you can, it'll be over before you know it!

    Holly ;-)


  3. Sharijoy Says:

    Hey Holly did the final adoption papers go thru? is Kira all yours now?? you should really start blogging girl!! even once in a blue moon ..like me!! 15 for Rach holy crap times flown by!!