Sharijoy
I stole this from Jenny who stole it from Christy.

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yup.....we had tried before but lost it.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Umm...nope...and still aren't!!! We are "Engaged" But I wanted our kids more than marriage
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? We were over the moon and hoped for everything to work out.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 35
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I got acid reflux and itchy boobs......tell tale signs!!! for me anyway!!
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Not sure but most likely JENNY!!!! I kept it a surprise for Dug and told him xmas morning!! ( tied the pee stick test to an angel bear wrapped it up and made him open it at 6am .....I was sooooo excited!!)
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Nope.....we wanted a SURPRISE
9. DUE DATE? August 31 2005
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Nope...unless you count the morning I brushed my teeth then tongue and puked from the gag reflex....no more brushing tongue!!
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? With my first no cravings.....with my second could not fill the empty void of a bottomless pit... I ate everything whether I craved it or not!!!
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?Not sure.... I was pretty mellow....I wanted to have a meltdown just to see how Dug would react but I never did!!!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Female
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope I went back and forth from wanting a boy for Dug and his family to wanting a girl for me!!!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? Both pregnancies I gain 35 pounds.....but started off overweight for both as well!! Which didn't help!!!!
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?Yes my friends and family were amazing!!!
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew but Dug was surprised!!!
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? some spotting, but at birth Kali was born with the cord around her neck and they had to BVM her which was scary. With my second my placenta came away from my uterus and limited the blood flow to the baby and was still pumping into me. It was chaotic!!
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? In a hospital
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Hospital has it logged as three hours and for my second there wasn't really any.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? my hunky hunny Duggie
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Doug and my mom showed up towards the end
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION first natural second C!!!
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?with Kali I had some entonox
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8 pounds 13
.26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? Sept 4 2005
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Kali Joy
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? not quite 2....21 months

Thanks that was fun feel free to do it too!!!


Labels: edit post
0 Responses