Sharijoy
Parker is doing awesome.........hes 4 1/2 inches longer than Kali was at this age and hes 1 pound heavier. Hes been sleeping through the night for about 2 1/2 weeks he goes down anywhere from 10-11pm and sleeps till 7:50am everyday!!! I thought Kali was good!!! PT is amazing.....but then again he is male and comes by sleeping quite naturally!!!

We bought a new truck for my hunny!!! I kept putting it off......but we finally did it!!! Doug took Kali to Vancouver to go pick it up!!! He amazes me!!! I love him even more!! I was sooooo shocked when he said he was gonna take her with him!! its her first flight, having to spend all day in a car dealership, shes just entering that testing stage, teething, not to mention a 14 hour drive home!!! I said "ARE YOU SURE?????"...without hesitation he said "YEAH why wouldn't I?" so I have a few days to enjoy bubble baths and free time to do nothing or destroy something before he gets back home!!!

some convos I had this past week or so!!!

Doug now calls my YOGA pants......"the CAMEL TOE pants" NICE!!!!! note to self LOOSE WEIGHT!!!!!

I asked Doug if my boobies looked real......" Shari when they sag down by your gut they sure don't LOOK FAKE"

my friend calls her belly....."Her CLAM cover"......I think thats soooooo funny

my other friend say she keeps a pair of "DREAM JEANS" in her closet hoping she'll ONE DAY get back in them....or just to amaze herself that at one time she was in them ( I have LOTS of Dream jeans.....and I think..... I wish I was back in them..... at the time I was in them I thought I was fat ....so what would I of thought of myself if I had a glimpse of me now, back then.....wonder if I would of laid off on all that cheese cake these past years!!)

I had my hair cut... I came home to show it off to Doug.....I bounced around him flipping my NEW hair ....he says "WHAT" I say " don't you notice my new hair cut and color?" he says "ITS THE SAME" .......MEN, I think...."Don't you check me out anymore? Or now that I've given you two children you don't look anymore or what?????" his answer" HONESTLY SHARI I CAN"T GET PAST LOOKING AT YOUR CHEST!!!!"....apparently it distracts him!!!......Now thats a TYPICAL MAN!!

So After talking weight with friends and looking in the mirror and being saddened I have to start to DO instead of BITCH!!! my goal is to drop down to 145-150..... I've got at least 50 pounds to go!!!..........so now that I've written it and put it out there....and will be held accountable for it...the time is NOW...I'm not getting any younger or skinnier!!!!!!! so its time to move my ass!!! or should I say LOOSE IT....well actually, I don't have much of an ass but I have a HUGE MUFFIN TOP!!!! So.....here goes I am gonna start to DO.......wish me luck!!

2 Responses
  1. Sharijoy Says:

    HUH??????????? LUCY HELP!!!!!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    It was good to see kali for the first time. She is very sweet. It is great to hear everything is finally going well for you. Everything is good here Kyrstin has slept through the night since 5 weeks of age, 9-5 then 6-8. But she doesn't know how to nap. Well I better go get things done before she wakes up. Talk to you later.

    Megan