Sharijoy




Well this week should be interesting in our household!! I am once again going to attempt a few new recipes...lets hope I succeed at a few of'em!!

The ones I'm worried about will be the fish ones.....Doug LOVES to go fishing but doesn't like the fishy taste of some stuff when its cooked!! lets hope these ones work out cuz I miss eating fish more often cuz hes not to to fussy for it. anyway in no order



Poached Salmon with a dill mustard sauce brown rice and steamed fiddle heads

Salmon Chowder with sour dough buns

Crunchy Spinach Salad with Pizza

BBQ Steak, mashed potatoes and carrots and onions

Spicy Pork Chops, new potatoes, cauliflower and cheese sauce

Saturday Nite...LUAU PARTY AT PENNYS!!! YEAH!!!!......I will bring an appy

Sunday nite Thanksgiving Dinner at my House...Turkey with all the fixings...including BRUSSEL SPROUTS!!! YUMMY!! and Pens making a homemade pie.....if she can get to it!! I just met her new puppy and GOSH hes soooooooooooo cute and soft but what a lil spitfire!!! I'm sure she'll post pictures soon!!


Labels: edit post
7 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    Just doing my menu. I have to say, the salmon chowder doesn't appeal to me at all. I'm sure it'll turn out good though.
    Great menu...looking forward to the luaua...(is that how you spell it??)
    TTYL


  2. Jenny Says:

    Just had to add, that if it has a fishy taste you've overcooked it.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Hey, another Canadian! I'm in Alberta. This menu sounds amazing! I love salmon, but it's not nearly as fresh when we get it here. Your family is beautiful! Have a great week!


  4. Michelle Says:

    wow.eh?? same province as me..;)looking forward to turkey!!!great mpm.have a great week.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    I love both steak and pork chops--sounds like a delicious week.


  6. Nicole Says:

    Hmmm Salmon Chowder sounds yum! Have a great week!


  7. Sandra Says:

    Great looking menu, everything looks yummy!!!

    Happy MPM!

    Sandra