Sharijoy
Sooooo Kali is doing really well with the whole potty training thing!!! YEAH!!! I just wish she could pull off and on her own pants and maybe get on and off the toilet on her own!! I know in due time she is ONLY two!! But shes been doing soooooo well she has not had a poop in her pants for over a week. She had her first accident in her big girl panties today!! and the look on her face i don't think she pee in them again anytime soon!! The best part is how proud she is of herself when she tinkles or poops on the potty!! The whole world has to hear about it!! She runs outta the bathroom and yells "I TINKLED!!!" its soooo cute. anyway just a quick post both kidlets are in bed and my MAN and I wanna watch a movie and cuddle up. (Well maybe he wants to watch the movie and I wanna cuddle up!!)


2 Responses
  1. BluEyedFool Says:

    She's growing up so fast! Before you know it she'll be going 'Tinkle' all by herself and then you'll get the "Mom, wipe my bum!" LOL!


  2. Sharijoy Says:

    Ohhhhhh that sounds like sooooo much fun!! Thanks Pen!!