Sharijoy
Lil MEME from Christy

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Axe scrub for Doug, White tea for me and a bar of dove lil goat for the kidlets!
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Nope
3. What would you change about your living room? EVERYTHING!!!!!! Needs PAINT, The fireplace refinished with stone face of some sort, Tile work around the front of the fire place and our Fish tank thats in the wall finished with proper shelves and doors and such!!!
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? empty
5. What is in your fridge?Which one we have two!! The main one has the normal stuff chicken hearts, toad legs, blood of newt....you know all that healthy stuff!!
6. White or wheat bread? I like Alpine, Doug white
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? Most likely DUST!!!! and my baby book haven't got around to carting it up stairs again.
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? A glass door
9. How many plants are in your home? More than I'd like!! 9 or 10
10. Is your bed made right now? Nope
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? soft scrub if I had to choose
12. Is your closet organized? But of course....the question should read does it stay organized?? NOT OFTEN....Except our bedroom one!
13. Can you describe your flashlight? Yeah, its like a beat cops light 2ft long heavy black and shines light when you turn it on
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? Glass
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? Yep...but I wouldn't drink it!
16. If you have garage, is it cluttered?Its sooooooooo cluttered you can't see the floor the ceiling or the door!
17. Curtains or blinds? I like Curtains
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Just in the kids rooms
20. How often do you vacuum? When I need to which seems more often than I'd like!!
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? standard
22. What color is your toothbrush? Pink and purple in the blue bathroom and purple and white in our bathroom
23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? I have a mat but it doesn't say welcome!
24. What is in your oven right now? nothing...but brownies would be nice!!
25. Is there anything under your bed? YES!!!! A surfboard bag, Kalis rail for her bed and PTs rail for his bed and my laptop on my side so I wouldn't step on it in the middle of the night!
26. Chore you hate the most? Putting Laundry AWAY!!!!
27. What retro items are in your home? Does the avocado green second fridge count as retro!!
28. Do you have separate room you use an an office? Yes, its called the laundry room!!
29. How many mirrors are in your home? 5, one in each bathroom plus an extra long one on the back of the bathroom door and when we moved in there was a framed mirror in our bedroom we have yet to REMOVE!!!
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?Should I be answering this???.....no........ but if you find some could you leave it out so I can spend it!
31. What color are your walls? Living room off white dining room twine and kitchen-twine, entry way twine and our room off white, kids rooms green wisp and a light purple bathroom- off white....too much off white!!
32. What does your home smell like right now? Indian butter chicken
33. Favorite candle scent? fresh linen and a blue one don't know the name
34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? dills
35. Ever been on your roof? Of course I have ...what a dumb question!!
36. Do you own a stereo? Yes
37. How many TV’s do you have? sad but FOUR!!!!
38. How many phones? 4 home phone and we each have a cell
39. Do you have a housekeeper?I wish and once I am back at work me thinks we will be getting one!!
40. What style do you decorate in? Mine...with a lil Doug in there
41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Solid
42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? yes two!...which reminds me should check them!...okay whos next???


Labels: edit post
0 Responses