Sharijoy
Okay Dokey!!!
For Penny here is my cookie recipe you've been BEGGING for!!

Chocolate Chip Cookies

2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup softened butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups semi sweet chocolate morsels or chunks
1 cup chopped nuts

( K... Pen the ones you liked were that wheat white flour, 1cup chocolate chips, 1 cup mint chocolate chips, 1/4 cup coconut, 1/4 cup almonds and 1/2 cup walnuts...but mix it up however you want!! its just a good base dough and stays a soft cookie)

Preheat oven to 375' In a small bowl combine flour, BS and salt. In a large bowl beat sugars, vanilla and butter until creamy. add eggs one at a time and beat well, gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tbsp onto an ungreased cookie sheet. bake 9-11 mins cool on baking sheet for 2 mins remove and VOILA!!! GET A HUGE GLASS OF MILK!!!!

So I don't know about any of you's but I am constantly trying out new recipes......Ones I find that I LOVE and know I will make a staple in our house I put onto recipe cards....these are just my no fail recipes the real goodies the ones you know you would make over and over again!! then when it comes to Meal Plan Mondays all I have to do is pull the cards I need for the week and stick em on my fridge....I know what ingredients I need to have out or buy, Doug can cook from it when hes at home and theres no searching through all my cookbooks for it or the internet for it. But like I said I only do this with the winners!! I am constantly trying out new recipes and I rarely find one that I'd add to my staple meal pile. then on weeks when I don't wanna meal plan per say...I can randomly grab 7 cards and thats it I know they won't fail me!!

So we have carry over meals again this week......

Doug wanted lasagna so instead of soft tacos we had that and it last a couple of nites.

shrimp stir fry and rice

soft tacos and salad

clam chowder

meatloaf and corn and mashed potatoes

pork chops acorn squash and carrots

curried satay with grilled acorn squash and rice (this is one of the staples)

Meat pie

Happy eating everyone.....have a great week!!

Labels: , edit post
7 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    Good meal plan. I put Lasagna on my menu. I know you guys had it this week,but if you do decide to come out than it's easy to cook.If not then it's something that's easy to pull out for our family.
    I don't try tons of menus. Every good menu I get I save it in my recipe file in the computer.
    NO CLUTTER!!!
    Just doing my baking.
    TTYL


  2. Maggie Says:

    Cool, I am making cookies this week and yours look realy good.


  3. Natalie Says:

    Sounds yummy! Have a great week!


  4. Nicole Says:

    Hmmmm, mmmmm. Your menu made me really hungry. :) Have a good week!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    yum--You have a delicious meal plan this week!!


  6. MrsMomma Says:

    Every time I see your blog I think 'Oh, how pretty!' I just love the pink & green. That cookie recipe looks delicious! Thanks for sharing & I hope you have a wonderful week!


  7. Unknown Says:

    How do you prepare your Meat Pie? Is it like a Chicken Pot Pie?