MPM
Sharijoy


OKAY.....hope everyone enjoyed their last week!! Also hope you all haven't been DIPPING into the left over candies like I have!! Thank Goodness BOOT CAMP starts on the 6th.

Soooooooo here goes no order..

Carry over meals...Meat loaf and squash and fiddle heads

BBQ Steak with mashed potatoes and corn

Grilled chicken, spinach salad and garlic toast

Dracula's Transylvania Ghoul ash I tend to over make so this will most likely last two nites!

Pork chops in mushroom sauce with rice and carrots

I am also going to try to find the time to make Sandras Pumpkin Gingerbread Cake


Labels: , edit post
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    what a great looking meal plan this week. I love the meal choices you made. Have a great week.


  2. Jessica Says:

    Ooh - the Ghoul Ash looks good. I'll have to try that one. Have a good day!


  3. Natalie Says:

    What a yummy week!